Terms of Service
"Web Site" - refers to http://wisdomhall.in and all associated web sites.
"Site Content" - refers to the content provided by Tulip Education Enterprises through this Web Site (http://www.wisdomhall.in) which may be owned by Tulip Education Enterprises or by others. It includes without limitation, the content, design, arrangement, selection, text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, and interactive features.
"Trainer" or "Coach" refers to all registered teaching members of Wisdom Hall.
“Participants” or Students refers to any other registered user of Wisdom Hall services.
"Trainer Content" - refers to the course material posted by the Trainers to this Web Site or shared with the student.
"User Comments" - refers to all discussion board postings, mail messages, feedback etc. given by the users on the Web Site.
"User Submissions" - the combination of both Trainer Content and User Comments.
"You" - refers to the user or member.
Please carefully read these "Terms of Usage" before using the Web Site. Your use of and access to the Web Site is subject to the following terms of usage (including the Privacy Statementof the Web Site) and all other applicable laws. By accessing and using the Web Site, you signify that you agree to these "Terms of Usage". If you do not agree to these Terms of Usage, please do not use the Web Site. These Terms of Usage may be amended or modified and new conditions may be imposed, at any time and without any warning. It is your responsibility to check these "Terms of Usage" periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Web Site following the posting of changes to these terms (including the Privacy Statement) will mean you accept the changes.
Terms can change and it is user's responsibility to be aware of them.
1. Wisdom Hall Website
The Company may modify, change, and/or terminate Site Content available at the Web Site at any time, without notice. You understand and agree that Tulip Education Enterprises may discontinue or restrict your use of the Web Site for any reason without notice and without any liability to you.
2. General Use of Site
You agree not to access the Site Content through any technology or means other than the Web Site or other explicitly stated means Tulip Education Enterprises may designate. You agree not to launch or use any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that access the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Wisdom Hall servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser.
Tulip Education Enterprises grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials.
You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names from the Web Site, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Web Site (e.g. comments, email, discussions boards) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their User Submissions.
3. By confirming that you have read these terms of usage and continuing to register as a member of Wisdom Hall you are notifying your acceptance of these terms of usage and agree that they shall be binding in all circumstances and shall be applicable to your use of the service provided by Wisdom Hall and Tulip Education Enterprises.
4. All registered students warrant and self-certify that they are over 13 years of age and can form legally binding contracts under their applicable law. Any student who is below 13 years of age needs to register with a parent consent which may be provided via written consent, whereby the parent would warrant and self-certify that they can form legally binding contract on behalf of the minor. All registered Trainers warrant and self-certify that they are over 18 years of age and can form legally binding contracts under their applicable law.
5. By agreeing to these Terms, Trainers working with Wisdom Hall hereby warrant that they are self-employed and therefore responsible for compliance with all income tax and other taxes which they should properly account for under the tax jurisdiction applicable to them.
6. Registered students and Trainers are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of all information published by them on Wisdom Hall.
7. Wisdom Hall and Tulip Education Enterprises reserve the right to terminate the membership of any registered student or Trainer for any reason. No refunds, payments or compensation of any kind will be paid to any member whose registration has been terminated under this condition.
8. All registered Trainers and students agree not to post, distribute, publish or by any other means transmit material which is offensive, including offensive language, photography or any other material of an offensive or sexual nature. Breach of this condition by any member will result in termination of that members registration and may result in the appropriate authorities being notified.
9. Wisdom Hall and Tulip Education Enterprises reserve the right to monitor communication between all registered members for the purposes of ensuring the integrity and security of Wisdom Hall and to ensure the safety of all members of Wisdom Hall.
10. By accepting these Terms of usage, all registered students agree to book lesson time with registered Wisdom Hall Trainers through the Wisdom Hall website and to the payment of all fees due to Tulip Education Enterprises for facilitating any such bookings. Failure to adhere to the booking procedure stated above, and in particular any action whatsoever taken by a registered student to arrange tuition time with a registered Wisdom Hall Trainer through any other means such that a booking fee is not paid to Tulip Education Enterprises., may result in the termination of both that student's membership and that of the Trainer concerned, and or legal action against that student or the Trainer concerned for recovery of any money deemed owing to Tulip Education Enterprises.
11. By accepting these Terms of usage, all registered Trainers agree not to contact any registered Wisdom Hall student either directly or indirectly for the purpose of arranging tuition time with that student through any mechanism other than the Wisdom Hall website. All registered Trainers agree not to engage in or promote any activity with the intention of arranging lessons with a student outside of the Wisdom Hall site. Activity of this nature is specifically prohibited under our Terms of Usage and undermines the trust, security and legitimacy of the Wisdom Hall marketplace. All lessons must be scheduled using the Wisdom Hall system by a student selecting an available lesson time from your work planner and completing the booking process. As a Trainer you are responsible for understanding the correct booking procedure and ensuring that this is followed by your students.
Activities specifically not permitted includes:
Communication via email, Skype or other means with the intention to schedule and arrange a lesson with a student in a way which is intended to circumvent our fee structure.
Placing contact information (including URLs and images) on your profile which directly or indirectly promote a service outside of the Wisdom Hall web site.
12. All registered students agree to Tulip Education Enterprises acting as agent for them for the purposes of booking tuition with a particular Trainer on their behalf. All fees charged by Tulip Education Enterprises. in connection with the booking and scheduling of lessons with registered Trainers are due solely from the registered student who made the booking. This condition shall not however restrict Tulip Education Enterprise’s ability to seek to recover any money owed to the company in connection with tuition lessons from either the registered Trainer or student concerned.
13. All registered students agree to allow Wisdom Hall and Tulip Education Enterprises to disclose their personal email address details to any registered Wisdom Hall Trainer for the purposes of allowing a registered Trainer to issue a PayPal invoice to a registered student in respect of tuition services provided by that Trainer to that student.
14. It is the sole responsibility of each registered student and each registered Trainer to ensure that all personal details, including contact email addresses are up to date and accurate at all times. By accepting these terms and conditions all registered students and Trainers hereby release Wisdom Hall and Tulip Education Enterprises. from any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, which arise due to inaccurate personal information being held on the Wisdom Hall website, systems and supporting infrastructure and hardware.
15. Tulip Education Enterprises and Wisdom Hall request that all parties seeking to register on Wisdom Hall verify their contact email details as part of the registration process.
By accepting these terms and conditions all registered Trainers hereby release Wisdom Hall and Tulip Education Enterprises. from any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, which arise due to a failure on the part of a registered student to ensure that their personal contact details, including their contact email address, are accurate at all times.
By accepting these terms and conditions all registered students hereby release Wisdom Hall and Tulip Education Enterprises. from any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, which arise due to a failure on the part of a registered Trainer to ensure that their personal contact details are accurate at all times.
16. Neither Wisdom Hall nor Tulip Education Enterprises. is responsible for the delivery, quality or performance of any individual tuition lesson booked through Wisdom Hall. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, both registered students and registered Trainers agree that performance of Wisdom Hall and Tulip Education Enterprise’s contractual obligations to both registered Trainers and students in respect of any individual lesson booking will be deemed complete by notification of the details of that booking to the relevant Trainer and student concerned via their respective personal pages on Wisdom Hall.
17. By accepting these terms and conditions all registered Trainers hereby agree that by placing a profile on Wisdom Hall they hold themselves out to be willing to contract directly with any registered student, for the supply of lessons and associated support and services. Furthermore, all registered Trainers accept that they are solely responsible for the performance, quality and fulfillment of all contractual obligations between themselves and a registered student of Wisdom Hall in respect of any individual tuition lesson booked with them by that student.
18. Wisdom Hall and Tulip Education Enterprises Facilitate an online market place for students and Trainers Neither Wisdom Hall nor Tulip Education Enterprises are responsible for checking the validity of any individual registered Trainer's qualifications or background. By accepting these terms of usage all registered students and Trainers hereby release Wisdom Hall and Tulip Education Enterprises. from any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out legal contracts or other agreements or communications of whatever kind between registered members be they Trainers or students.
19. Neither Wisdom Hall nor Tulip Education Enterprises is responsible for the quality of tuition services provided by Trainers registered on Wisdom Hall. Trainers and students contract directly with each other with Wisdom Hall facilitating the transaction on the part of the student. Where there is a dispute by a registered student over the quality, duration, standard or any other matter whatsoever with respect to a lesson or any associated service performed by a registered Trainer, this is a matter to be resolved between the registered student and the registered Trainer directly as the two principles to the contract. No refunds will be made by Wisdom Hall or Tulip Education Enterprises. Whatsoever in relation to the quality, duration or standard of the tuition provided, or any other issues which are under the control or influence of the Trainer concerned
20. Trainer Content
You shall be solely responsible for your own content and the consequences of publishing or posting them. With respect to your content, you represent, affirm, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, consents, rights, and permissions to use and authorize Tulip Education Enterprises. to use all trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions and have all necessary consents to collect, use and disclose any personally identifiable information contained or displayed in any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by Tulip Education Enterprises and these "Terms of Usage"
In connection with Trainer content, you further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including publicity and privacy rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner and the necessary consents from any individuals whose personally identifiable information is contained in such material to post the material and to grant Tulip Education Enterprises all of the license rights granted herein.
Tulip Education Enterprises does not endorse any Trainer content or any recommendation, opinion, or advice expressed therein, and Tulip Education Enterprises expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Trainer content. Tulip Education Enterprises does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Web Site, and will remove all User Submissions if properly notified that such Trainer content infringes on another's intellectual property rights or contravenes any applicable privacy legislation. Tulip Education Enterprises reserves the right to remove Trainer content without prior notice.
21. User Comments/Feedback
You may access User Comments solely:
As intended through the normal use and function of the Wisdom Hall Service;
User Comments are made available to you for your information and personal use solely as intended through the normal use and function of the Wisdom Hall Service. User Comments are made available "as is", and may not be used, modified, copied, produced, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, broadcast, licensed, sold, downloaded, translated, published, performed or otherwise exploited in any manner not intended by the normal functionality of the Wisdom Hall Service or otherwise as prohibited under this Agreement.
You may access Site Content, User Comments and other content only as permitted under this Agreement. Tulip Education Enterprises reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Tulip Education Enterprises. "Terms and Conditions of Use".
You agree to not engage in the use, distributing or copying of any of the Site Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, distribution, or copying of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes.
You agree not to disable, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of Wisdom Hall or features that restrict or prevent use or copying of any Site Content or enforce limitations on use of the Wisdom Hall Site Content therein.
However, by submitting User Comments to Wisdom Hall, you hereby grant Tulip Education Enterprises. a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, distribute, reproduce, display, and perform the User Comments in connection with the Wisdom Hall Website and Tulip Education Enterprise's (and its affiliates' and successors') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Wisdom Hall Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby waive any moral rights you may have in your User Comments and grant each user of the Tulip Education Enterprises. Website a non-exclusive license to access your User Comments through the Website, and to use, display and perform such User Comments as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these "Terms of Usage". You understand and agree, however, that Tulip Education Enterprises may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of User Submissions that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in User Comments are perpetual and irrevocable.
22. Neither Wisdom Hall nor Tulip Education Enterprises will be held responsible for the quality of the internet telephony or video conferencing interface or the quality of communications between a student and a Trainer. These are third party communication solutions and are in no way the responsibility of Wisdom Hall or Tulip Education Enterprises.
23. Should a registered student be unable to attend a booked lesson or lessons, that student may reschedule the booked lesson or lessons to any other available time or times with the same Trainer at no cost or penalty. Cancellation as opposed to rescheduling of a booked lesson or lessons by a registered student will however result in the forfeit of the booking fee paid in respect of the cancelled lesson or lessons and no refund will be made by either Wisdom Hall or Tulip Education Enterprises to the registered student in respect of the cancelled lesson or lessons.
24. Registered students to Wisdom Hall are entitled to a full refund of the booking fee or fees paid in respect of a lesson or lessons which are cancelled by the relevant Trainer, and in respect of a lesson or lessons where the Trainer failed to attend the lesson in its entirety. In such circumstances refund requests should be directed by the student concerned to email@example.com stating the full details of the lesson concerned including the lesson reference number, Trainer and nature of the complaint. Following verification of the complaint by Tulip Education Enterprises which will include obtaining confirmation of the facts from the Trainer concerned, Tulip Education Enterprises will endeavor to issue a full refund of the booking fee or fees paid to the student concerned within 4 to 7 working days.
Where a registered Trainer cancels a booked lesson or lessons with a registered student, or fails to attend a lesson or lessons in their entirety, any refund of lesson fees already paid to the Trainer by that student in respect of the lesson or lessons will be at the sole discretion of the individual Trainer concerned. In these circumstances, requests for a full or partial refund should be made by the individual student directly to the individual Trainer concerned.
25. Wisdom Hall and Tulip Education Enterprises reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time and to notify all users of the service via either email correspondence or other appropriate means.
26. The provisions of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India. The provisions of this agreement are severable and, if any provision of this User Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision may be removed and the remaining provisions will be enforced.
The parties confirm that it is their wish that this agreement, as well as any other documents relating to this agreement, including notices, schedules and Trainer have been and shall be drawn up in the English language only.
The Web Site and Site Content is the property of Tulip Education Enterprises or its licensors, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Site Content is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal and non-commercial use only. The Site Content may not be copied, downloaded, modified, altered, produced, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcasted, displayed, sold, licensed, published, translated, performed or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Except where noted, Tulip Education Enterprises does not claim ownership of certain Site Content, including Site Content you as a Trainer submit or make available on the Web Site. The Site Content is considered the property of the applicable licensor and therefore the liability for the opinions, accuracy and originality of the Site Content lies with the licensor. Tulip Education Enterprises has been granted a limited right and license to use, publish, distribute, and display the Site Content. All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved.
For Site Content which you have chosen to be free to users, you agree to grant Tulip Education Enterprises a license to use, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, transfer such Site Content to those students who have enrolled in course containing the Site Content, and to use the Trainer's name and other identifying information provided in connection with that Site Content. Tulip Education Enterprises Reserves the right, but not the obligation, of reviewing all submissions prior to posting and to not post a submission for any reason whatsoever and to do so without notification to the Trainer.
29. Copyright Infringement
If you believe in good faith that any Site Content or other material posted on the Web Site infringes your copyright, please contact us by email.
All rights, obligations, specials, orders and agreements that fall under these Terms of Usage, and under this condition, are applicable under Indian Laws and Jurisdiction